It is the little things that can make the greatest difference, and no place proves that better than Bavarian Village Apartments. Exuding homey vibes, our pet-friendly apartments in Indianapolis, IN, are the comfortable retreat that both you and your adorable furry friends need. With carefully planned amenities throughout our cozy community, your well-being is the top priority.
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time pet fee of: $250 and a monthly pet rent of: $20 per apartment are required.
Northeast Indianapolis Apartments
Picture waking up every day in your snug studio, one or two-bedroom residence and opening the windows to gaze upon the serene lake and ample green lawns. Prepare breakfast in your modern kitchen and think about the conveniences that surround you. You get to enjoy all the privacy you crave thanks to the expansive green spaces. Taking care of chores is easier than ever with laundry facilities available in each entryway. Keeping up with your favorite shows is a breeze, as well, since next-day digital cable activation is a given. We haven’t even mentioned the benefits of having a state-of-the-art fitness center and a swimming pool right on site. You get to work out whenever you like or relax at the spacious sunning area with a lemonade in hand, all without having to leave our grounds.
If you do need to go out, our proximity to I-70, I-465, and I-65 ensures your commutes will be stress-free. If downtown or North Indy is your chosen destination, you will arrive in only 20 minutes. Fort Harrison, Caito Foods, and Finish Line Warehouse are even closer.
These and more perks await as soon as you make our pet-friendly apartments your new home in Indianapolis, IN. Give us a call today and stop by for a visit!